Canyon Nerve XC7 - 2006

terça-feira, janeiro 17, 2006

Medidas



O meu mail:
Hello, i send you the mesuring and other specs (for A, B, C, and D, see the image measuring copy.gif)
A- 38 cm
B- 79 cm
C- 60 cm
D- 45 cm
63,5kg
174 cm

Between:
1 - a sportily comfortable seating position
2 - one sportily run moderate position
I prefer a position for long distance (30/40 kms and, some times, 80/100kms)
I wait for your answer for more details.
Excuse all the e-mails but you have to understand the dificulty of comunication between us. My english is elementary and i have to translate many information includes in your web site (first german to english and then, english to french).
Thank you very much
In portuguese, Obrigado
I´m very please be a futur canyon bike owner

Resposta:
Hello
Thanks for Your measurements. Size M will be fine for Your needs. An order is already running; the bike will be ready for shipping middle of february. Unfortunatally, neither me nor one of my collegues do speak portugese.
Kind regards,


 
Free Web Site Counter
visitas desde 28 Maio 2006